Get answers to some of the most common questions about Highland Ridge.

Q: Can I purchase an RV directly from Highland Ridge RV?
A: No, Highland Ridge RV is not licensed or authorized to sell retail units. Click here to find your nearest dealer.


Q: Where can I find my Vehicle Identification Number? (VIN #)

A: You can locate your VIN number on the pinbox/a-frame of your RV. You will also find a data sticker on the side of your RV which has the VIN number as well. It is very important to have your VIN number handy when contacting your dealer.


Q: How often should I check my exterior seals?

A: Exterior seals should be checked four times a year. Touch up and reseal on an as-needed basis. Contact your dealer for specifics on sealants needed.


Q: Can I install a receiver on my RV?
A: No. Some coaches can be equipped with an 1-1/4" receiver designed to carry bikes. Weight must not exceed 125 lbs. Contact your dealer for details.

Q: Can I obtain schematics/wiring diagrams for my RV?
A: No. Highland Ridge RV does not have schematics available for public distribution. If you have a technical question or concern, you should contact your selling dealership for assistance.


Q: Do I have to use Nitrogen to re-inflate my tires or can I use air to inflate my tires?

A: Putting air in your tires in place of Nitrogen will not harm your tires.


Q: Can I order parts directly from Highland Ridge RV?

A: No. Highland Ridge RV does not sell parts directly to retail customers. Contact your selling dealership to order parts.


Your Saved Floorplans

Click the star on a floorplan page to save and compare.